lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Zeynep P." <zp...@yahoo.com>
Subject this IndexReader is closed only with jar
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2011 17:13:16 GMT
Hi,

I am having a weird experience. I made a few changes with the source code
(Lucene 3.3). I created a basic application to test it. First, I added
Lucene 3.3 project to basic project as "required projects on the build path"
to be able to debug. When everything was ok, I removed it from required
projects, build it and I added the "jar" to basic application. When I run my
basic application with jar, I have "this IndexReader is closed" error. When
I remove jar and add the  Lucene 3.3 project again as required  project,
everything is ok. I have no explication!!!! Can someone explain me why it
happens?

Thanks in advance
ZP

org.apache.lucene.store.AlreadyClosedException: this IndexReader is closed
	at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexReader.ensureOpen(IndexReader.java:260)
	at org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentReader.docFreq(SegmentReader.java:502)
	at org.apache.lucene.search.TermQuery$TermWeight$1.add(TermQuery.java:56)
	at org.apache.lucene.util.ReaderUtil$Gather.run(ReaderUtil.java:77)
	at org.apache.lucene.util.ReaderUtil$Gather.run(ReaderUtil.java:82)
	at org.apache.lucene.util.ReaderUtil$Gather.run(ReaderUtil.java:66)
	at org.apache.lucene.search.TermQuery$TermWeight.<init>(TermQuery.java:53)
	at org.apache.lucene.search.TermQuery.createWeight(TermQuery.java:198)