lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Marc Sturlese <marc.sturl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lucene 4.0 and DocumentsWriterPerThreadPool compared to lucene 3.4
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 14:01:44 GMT
Simon,
In this example I've set the DEFAULT_MAX_THREAD_STATES of
DocumentsWriterPerThreadPool to 1. I've debugged the code and I've made sure
that ThreadAffinityDocumentsWriterThreadPool has the value set to 1 (as I
was trying to make it behave similar to lucene 3.4 using a single thread).
I'm indexing using EmbeddedSolrServer. Provably I'm missing something or
I've not configured some value properly but can't figure out what.

here is the IndexWriterConfig#toString():
analyzer=org.apache.solr.schema.IndexSchema$SolrIndexAnalyzer
delPolicy=org.apache.lucene.index.KeepOnlyLastCommitDeletionPolicy
commit=null
openMode=CREATE_OR_APPEND
similarityProvider=org.apache.solr.search.SolrSimilarityProvider
termIndexInterval=32
mergeScheduler=org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler
default WRITE_LOCK_TIMEOUT=1000
writeLockTimeout=1000
maxBufferedDeleteTerms=-1
ramBufferSizeMB=32.0
maxBufferedDocs=-1
mergedSegmentWarmer=null
codecProvider=org.apache.lucene.index.codecs.CoreCodecProvider@a50a649
mergePolicy=[TieredMergePolicy: maxMergeAtOnce=10,
maxMergeAtOnceExplicit=30, maxMergedSegmentMB=5120.0, floorSegmentMB=2.0,
expungeDeletesPctAllowed=10.0, segmentsPerTier=10.0, useCompoundFile=false,
noCFSRatio=0.1
indexerThreadPool=org.apache.lucene.index.ThreadAffinityDocumentsWriterThreadPool@643cb075
readerPooling=false
readerTermsIndexDivisor=1