lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Extracting all documents for a given search
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2011 05:01:30 GMT

: I'm trying to reimplement a feature I had under 2.x in 3.x.  I have a
: feature where a zip file for all of the documents returned by a search can
: be exported.  Now with the newer APIs you have to put an upper limit on the

if you start by explaining what API you were using before, people can
better understand what exactly it is you were doing to ovver you
suggestions on how to achieve the same results with newere APIs

(for that matter: the deprecations listed on the old APIs you were using
before should give you the same info)

-Hoss