lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: RemoveDuplicatesTokenFilter does not work for me
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 15:48:27 GMT

: I am running an application using RemoveDuplicatesTokenFilter using
: solr-core-3.1 and after using the analysis interface this filter does just
: nothing. I have debugged the source code of this filter and seems it is not
: detecting duplicates tokens.

Please note carefully the documentation...

https://lucene.apache.org/solr/api/org/apache/solr/analysis/RemoveDuplicatesTokenFilter.html
"A TokenFilter which filters out Tokens at the same position and Term text
as the previous token in the stream. "

are you sure the "duplicates" you are seeing are exact duplicates?  at the
exact same position?

BTW: if you have followup questions, please post them to the
solr-user@lucene mailing list.

-Hoss