lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From v.se...@lombardodier.com
Subject Re: deleting with sorting and max document
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 14:13:02 GMT
Hi, thanks for your answer. out of the 35 millions docs, I need to delete
1 million...

and unfortunately, the ability to put a sort and a max event is not on the
query, but as args in the index searcher.

so I do not see how to do it with deleteDocuments.

regards,

vincent

Ian Lea <ian.lea@gmail.com>

14.09.2011 15:37
Please respond to
java-user@lucene.apache.org

java-user@lucene.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: deleting with sorting and max document

You can get a list of document ids via your search/sort call and call
IndexReader.deleteDocument(int docNum) for each one.

--
Ian.