lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query to always prefer adjacent terms.
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 13:40:38 GMT
Use a query with multiple clauses including a boosted PhraseQuery, or
SpanNearQuery.  I think the latter is the most flexible - see
http://www.lucidimagination.com/blog/2009/07/18/the-spanquery/ for
good info.

http://lucene.apache.org/java/3_3_0/queryparsersyntax.html tells you
how to use boosting if you are using the query parser.

--
Ian.