lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "janwen"<tom.grade1...@163.com>
Subject lukeall.jar for lucene version3.4
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 05:46:58 GMT
Where is the luke version3.4 along with lucene version 3.4.I can not browser the index generated
by lucene 3.4.
thanks

2011-09-19

janwen | China
website : http://www.qianpin.com/

网易闪电邮(fm.163.com),您的专属邮件管家

发件人: Simon Willnauer <simon.willnauer@googlemail.com>
发送时间: 2011-09-19 03:25
主 题: Re: use QueryTermExtractor for RangeQueries
收件人: S Eslamian <seslamian@gmail.com>
抄 送: java-user@lucene.apache.org

On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 7:19 AM, S Eslamian <seslamian@gmail.com> wrote:
> ofcourse I do this. This is my sample cod to get terms:
>

> PrefixQuery pq = new PrefixQuery(new Term("field","hell*"));
> rewritenQuery = indexSearcher.rewrite(pq);
> QueryTermExtractor qte = new QueryTermExtractor();
> WeightedTerm[] wt = qte.getTerms(rewritenQuery );
>
> and it returns nothing to me in wt!!!

hmm, (I have to admit I never used QueryTermExtractor) maybe there is
no term in the index starting with "hell*" maybe they start with
"hell" ?
you don't need the asterisk when you create the prefix query directly, no?

simon