lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Dragan Jotanovic <dragan.jotano...@diosphere.com>
Subject Lucene killing JVM
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 09:12:40 GMT
Hi,
I recently upgraded to lucene 3.3 (from 3.0.3) and now my JVM keeps
crashing. I noticed that it happens when I'm closing and reopening my
index. It doesn't happen every time. Sometimes it works for days and
sometimes it crashes several times a day. Usually there is no exception
in log files, only that JVM dies and error report file is created.
Index server is running on Tomcat 6, Ubuntu server 10.04, Sun JVM 1.6.0_26
Here's two examples of error report files:
http://pastebin.com/wmQy0rw8
http://pastebin.com/TYQmyHAP

Did anyone else experience something similar? Is this a known bug in
Lucene or a JVM bug?

Dragan