lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query Time Boosting Not Working
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 16:27:29 GMT
Balaji - first, you should e-mail this to the solr-user list, not the java-user list since
this is Solr-specific.

Next step is to use Solr's debugQuery facility (append debugQuery=true to your request) in
order to get the scoring explanations.  That'll tell you in gory detail how the scores are
computed.

	Erik