lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From balaji <>
Subject Query Time Boosting Not Working
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 04:48:26 GMT
Hi all

   I have a Dynamic "String Single" field present in my SOLR . but when I do
a Query time boosting to that field it doesnt seem to honor it , Below I
have mentioned all the QF parameters that are sent along

   I have one document which has the "ss_cck_field_category_name" =
"Hospitals" , when I search for "Hospitals" the document is coming in the
middle not at the Top eventhough it has both *Title field and
ss_cck_field_category_name set to "Hospitals"*. The documents which have
Title Hospital come on Top

   Does SOLR not honor String fields for Boosting ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message