lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Alain Sahli <>
Subject RE: Strange behavior of the StandardAnalyzer
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 08:23:43 GMT

Yes I use the same Analyzer for both. I use (and must use) the version 2.4 of Lucene.
I changed nothing to the configuration of the StandardAnalyzer.
For the moment, to resolve that issue, I split the words by hyphen before I run the search...

Thanks for your help,

Do you use the same Analyzer for both searching and indexing. These typ of
issues only happen, if you have different analyzers. This type of query
should always work with StandardAnalyzer.
Which Lucene version and which analysis configuration do you have (including
matchVersion parameters)?

Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen

To unsubscribe, e-mail: