lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Saurabh Gokhale <saurabhgokh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: please help me
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 19:35:17 GMT
Not sure if I understood the issue right but if you are searching for jars
which might have the imported classes (classes in the import statements)
then just give fully qualified name of that class in findjar.com search and
you will get which jar has that class file in it.
Select the appropriate jar file that belongs to apache lucene project.

If this is not what you asked for, can you pls elaborate more on the issue
again?