lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Vahideh Tabrizi <v.shinings...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: please help me
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 02:43:04 GMT
Dear Saurabh
 In fact I'm a *beginner*,  I never used java before! now I need to use
lucene, and in this part I need to calculate Precision and Recall! I found
the code and just copied and pasted it in eclipse enviroment! and when I run
this, program dosent know some import classes and some other things!!! (and
ofcourse the package!!! as you see in screenshot) , I think I should add
something to program which is in sourcefile packege which  I download from
http://www.manning.com/hatcher3/ (the source code size is 61MB), I
downloaded it, it is consist of alot of folders,  but I dont know which one
shold I add  and how should I add?!!!!
It is all my problem.

Thanks alot.