lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From V R <v.shinings...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: please help me
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 14:25:09 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: V R <v.shiningstar@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 6:51 PM
Subject: please help me
To: java-user-info@lucene.apache.org

Dear all
I'm a beginner and I need to calculate Precision and recall. I do it by
Lucene and java.
I found code for caculating Precision and Recall in lucene, but unfortunatly
when I run this, program dosent know some import classes, I think I should
add something to program which is in sourcefile packege which I download
from http://www.manning.com/hatcher3/ (the source code size is 61MB) I think
it should be a java library package. I sent program running and some of
unknown classes are shown in picture. (problem in attached file) and program
code (code in attached files). I thought I shoud do s.th like (rightclick on
src and add external libraray! )but the file I downloaded (source code) is
consist of alot of sub folders and.. so I confused!!
can you have a look to them, I'm sure you know how can I deal with them,