lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Yakob <jacob...@opensuse-id.org>
Subject Re: please help me
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 13:34:13 GMT
the problem you're having is that you haven't learn about java yet.
you need to know about imports statement, about jars file that contain
java classes. you need to learn about this first then you can run
java. the LIA (lucene in action) package that you're downloaded can
all be run if you put them in the right environment. you just need to
write the imports statement properly in relation to the folders that
the existing java classes resides.

goodluck

--
http://jacobian64.blogspot.com/