lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From David Linde <davidli...@gmail.com>
Subject Adding Lucene Search Capability to an Android app
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2011 13:16:02 GMT
I am wanting to add lucene searching capability to my android app. I have
trying to find out if anyone has done this yet? IF its possible? and what
problems, or draw backs other people have had adding lucene to their droid
app. I know the Droid has several different search options like SQLite FTS
and some native search API's, but if at all possible I really want the full
searching capabilities that lucene offers.
Thanks in advance!