lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Li Li <fancye...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to make Lucene effective for video retrieval?
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:23:06 GMT
     lucene now can't support customer ranking function. but you can
do some modification such as boost some fields.
     the meta data of video is not large comparing to other
application. so you need not
care about performance now. So I suggest you considering something
else such as ranking and faceting and clustering(teleplay series are
the same name, if not well processed, a full screen is the same
result) and collapse ...