lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Vineet Sinha <vin...@architexa.com>
Subject Lucene Architecture/Documentation Site
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 20:28:37 GMT
Hey guys,
We have been working hard on building a helpful site for Lucene Architecture
and Documentation. We have been updating the content and working on making
it really helpful over the last few weeks. We now feel like it is getting
close to being ready.
http://www.codemaps.org/s/Lucene

Our goal has been to have an easy to maintain resource that is invaluable to
the developer community using Lucene (and other Apache projects). We started
with doing a small survey, and based on that we have built this site. If you
would like a certain type of information on the site - please let us know.

We appreciate all the feedback that we have received so far, and are
actively looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Regards,
Vineet
--
President & CTO, Architexa - www.architexa.com