lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@hoplahup.net>
Subject Re: SSD Experience
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 09:19:00 GMT
I think we're getting out of topic about Lucene usage for SSDs but I fully acknowledge that
below mail: SSDs are faster than normal disk for development.
Actually, one of the things that got real faster with the SSD is IntelliJ indexing and reboot;
I could not tell if it is using Lucene sadly.

It's been so much a difference that I prefer my old laptop than my newer one (2 y differences,
both macbooks).

paul