lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Strange behavior of the StandardAnalyzer
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 07:42:12 GMT
Hi,

Do you use the same Analyzer for both searching and indexing. These typ of
issues only happen, if you have different analyzers. This type of query
should always work with StandardAnalyzer.
Which Lucene version and which analysis configuration do you have (including
matchVersion parameters)?

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler