lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Donna L Gresh <gr...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: please help
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 18:14:48 GMT
This is really not the forum for questions like this (which are not
related to Lucene but rather to Java) but for a very simple checklist of
what you need, try this:
http://download.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/getStarted/cupojava/win32.html

But I ask that any further questions which are purely java related NOT be
asked here. If you want a real development environment (rather than a text
editor) you might look into Eclipse http://www.eclipse.org/. But again--
no Eclipse questions here please!