lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Raffaele Branda <raf.b...@gmail.com>
Subject ignore boolean clauses QueryParser
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 11:26:16 GMT
Dear Lucene developers,

is there a way to let the QueryParser ignore the boolean operators?
I need to send as query the source code of a class but obviously when in
the
string given as input to the QueryParser there is a "and" or "or" or "not"
it sees them like
they are boolean operators and it gives me ParseException: too many boolean
clauses.
Setting BooleanClauses.setMaxClausesCount(Integer.MAX_VALUE) seems to solve
the
exception but I think that all that "false" clauses would distort the
results.

Thanks in advance,

Raffaele Branda