lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Lucene 3.3
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 12:34:29 GMT
Hi Jan,

 * LUCENE-2323: Moved contrib/regex into contrib/queries. Moved the
   queryparsers under contrib/misc and contrib/surround into
contrib/queryparser.
   Moved contrib/fast-vector-highlighter into contrib/highlighter.
   Moved ChainedFilter from contrib/misc to contrib/queries. contrib/spatial now
   depends on contrib/queries instead of contrib/misc.

for future reference, you can find this information in CHANGES.txt ,
contrib/CHANGES.txt
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/trunk/lucene/contrib/CHANGES.txt