lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Autocompletion on large index
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 19:22:11 GMT
You can actually make an (relatively easy) change to FSTLookup to
allow infix matches (or word-boundary matches). This should have
little impact on memory and nearly zero on performance. This issue is
tracking this:

I should have implemented it a while ago, but I've been swamped with
other work, sorry.

Dawid