lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Rakshit <>
Subject Lucene Architecture Site (Prototype)
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 18:17:54 GMT
Hey folks,

We received great feedback on the Lucene Architecture site that we have been
building. Thanks for the all the awesome response.

One of the larger pieces of feedback was on making the architectural
information aligned around concepts. We have created a prototype of the site
based on this and other feedback. It will be great to hear your thoughts.

Current Site:

What do you guys think? I am really looking forward to hearing what parts of
the current site and the prototype you like.

We want to keep refining this site till it is a great resource for the
Lucene community and your advice is very much appreciated.

Abhishek Rakshit
Lead Engineer - User Experience,
Architexa -