lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Xiyang Chen <xiyang.g.c...@gmail.com>
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 04:11:42 GMT
Hi,

I have some term vectors each with a number of (term, score) pairs. These
vectors were derived from text documents which are no longer obtainable. I
want to be able to add these vectors as individual documents to Lucene

I understand this can be accomplished by writing my own analyzer class, but
just want to make sure if there is already an implementation or if there is
a better approach to this before I dive into the coding. Could someone shed
some light on this? Thanks!

Xiyang