lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From govind bhardwaj <govins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Escaping Special Characters
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2011 07:12:09 GMT
Hi,
I'm not getting you. escape() method takes String as an argument.

The code snippet I am using is as follows

*String escaped = MultiFieldQueryParser.escape(queryString);
Query query1 = parser.parse(escaped);
TopDocs results = searcher.search(query1);

*Please point out where I may be going wrong.

Govind

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 10:16 AM, Adriano Crestani <adrianocrestani@gmail.com