lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Carlos de Luna Saenz <cdelunasa...@yahoo.com.mx>
Subject Re: akward exception
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 23:26:07 GMT
Weird i change ocurrencia from private to public and then i used fin.ocurrencia=item.ocurrencia;
and the error disapeared... i just don't like to use the object properties directly, and i
can't understand why this happened... i know that this is now off-topic, but someone has a
clue of what happened there?
Greetings