lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Carlos de Luna Saenz <>
Subject akward exception
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 18:43:13 GMT
I am using netBeans 7 and my project s targetd to java 6.
i am having the following exception:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Uncompilable source code - Erroneous sym type: (Occur)void
    at Apendice2010.utils.FuncionesGenerales.GeneralizaBusqueda(
    at Apendice2010.DAO.Impl.TesisPalabraDAOImpl.getIusPorPalabra(

Te code goes to a setter of the BooleanClause.Occur field... ¿Any ideas?
Teh line of the code:

the setter and the getter on the sentence:
public BooleanClause.Occur getOcurrencia() {
        return Ocurrencia;

    public void setOcurrencia(BooleanClause.Occur ocurrencia) {
        this.Ocurrencia = ocurrencia;