lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Carlos de Luna Saenz <cdelunasa...@yahoo.com.mx>
Subject akward exception
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 18:43:13 GMT
I am using netBeans 7 and my project s targetd to java 6.
i am having the following exception:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Uncompilable source code - Erroneous sym type: (Occur)void
    at Apendice2010.utils.FuncionesGenerales.GeneralizaBusqueda(FuncionesGenerales.java:300)
    at Apendice2010.DAO.Impl.TesisPalabraDAOImpl.getIusPorPalabra(TesisPalabraDAOImpl.java:95)

Te code goes to a setter of the BooleanClause.Occur field... ¿Any ideas?
Teh line of the code:
fin.setOcurrencia(item.getOcurrencia());

the setter and the getter on the sentence:
public BooleanClause.Occur getOcurrencia() {
        return Ocurrencia;
    }

    public void setOcurrencia(BooleanClause.Occur ocurrencia) {
        this.Ocurrencia = ocurrencia;
    }

Greetings