lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Vahideh Reshadat <v_resha...@yahoo.com>
Subject please help
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 17:19:30 GMT
Hello

I am a BEGINNER  for using java, and I havent use it at all! now I need to implement a program
which can retrieve TREC docs and..
I studied "Lucene in action"  and understand the topics, but when i tried to implement examples
I couldnt! its just because in fact I dont now in which enviroment i should implement them.
i downloaded apache ant but couldnt install cause it said it needs JDK, and...

Now I want to implement my idea, but I dont know what should i install?! is it a visual tutorial for
these?  please say me step by step which softwares should i install to have ability implement
your examples and finally  my program.  My OS is windows xp sp2.
Please help me, I really need your help, plese help me