lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Reusing a CachingWrapperFilter
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 14:30:57 GMT
This collector uses no resources, I would recreate it inside the loop. Its
just a thin class in young gen heap (like a autoboxed number). If you really
want to reuse, you have to log the last count and simply measure the
difference as you cannot reset.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen