lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [WARNING] Index corruption and crashes in Apache Lucene Core / Apache Solr with Java 7
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 09:48:07 GMT
Hi Sanne,

Thanks, we already have the required patches installed on the Jenkins build server for testing
purposes. In fact it’s a minimum of three bugs. It fixes all those bugs reported in the
issues.

The patch we have installed can be found on LUCENE-3335:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12487824/patch-0uwe.patch

Uwe
-----
Uwe Schindler