lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Denis Bazhenov <dot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to do something like sql in () clause
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 00:27:12 GMT
SQL IN operator behaves as OR operator. So as Occur.SHOULD does. It will match document only
if _one or more_ of the child queries match.

query.add(new TermQuery(new Term("accountId", "1")), Occur.SHOULD);
query.add(new TermQuery(new Term("accountId", "2")), Occur.SHOULD);
query.add(new TermQuery(new Term("accountId", "3")), Occur.SHOULD);