lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Richard Marr <richard.m...@gmail.com>
Subject London open source search social - 13th June
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 12:27:25 GMT
Hi guys,

Just to let you know we're meeting up to talk all-things-search on Monday
13th June. There's usually a good mix of backgrounds and experience levels
so if you're free and in the London area then it'd be good to see you there.

Details:
7pm - The Elgin - 96 Ladbrooke Grove
http://www.meetup.com/london-search-social/events/20387881/

----

Greetings search geeks!

We've booked the next meetup for the 13th June. As usual, the plan is to
meet up and geek out over a friendly beer.

I know my co-organiser René has been working on some interesting search
projects, and I've recently left Empora to work on my own project so by June
I should hopefully have some war stories about using @elasticsearch in
production. The format is completely open though so please bring your own
topics if you've got them.

Hope to see you there!

--
Richard Marr