lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Anupam Tangri <tangri.anu...@gmail.com>
Subject Solution for FHV and NGram Max Min Gram Restriction
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 17:03:52 GMT
Hi,

We are using lucene 3.2 for our project where I needed to highlight search
matches.  I earlier used default highlighter which did not work correctly
all the time.
So, I started using FHV which worked worked beautifully till I started
searching multiple terms. On digging I came to know FHV has a restriction of
minGram=maxGram for Ngram fields.

I think, it makes is practically useless for nGramText fields. Is their a
plan/patch available to remove this restriction?

Thanks,
Anupam