lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Lahiru Samarakoon <lahir...@gmail.com>
Subject Modifying Length Normalization calculation
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 06:31:15 GMT
Hi All,

I want to change the length normalization calculation specific to my
application. By changing the "*number of terms*" according to my
requirement. The "*StandardTokenizer*" works perfectly for my application,
However, the *number of terms* calculated by the tokenizer is not the
effective number of terms for the application. I have an mechanism to
calculate that value and I need to know how can I apply that value in length
normalization calculations.

Please advice.

Thank you,

Best Regards,