lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getting OutOfMemoryError
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 15:35:10 GMT
Please review:

You've given us no information to go on here, what are you
trying to do when this happens? What have you tried? What
is the query you're running when this happens? How much
memory are you allocating to the JVM?

You're apparently sorting, how many unique values are there
in the fields you're sorting? How are the fields you're sorting on
being analyzed?

Best
Erick