lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "G.Long" <jde...@gmail.com>
Subject term frequency on a particular query
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 09:05:05 GMT
Hi :)

In my index, there are documents like :

doc { question: 1, response: 1, word: excellent }
doc { question 1, response: 1, word: great }
doc { question 1, response: 2, word: bad }
doc { question 1, response: 2, word: excellent}
doc { question 2, response: 1, word: car}
doc { question 2, response: 2, word: bike}
etc.

I would like to get the word which is the most used for question 1.

I learned something about term frequency but all the code samples I
found on the internet deals about the entire index (with indexReader.terms).

Any idea ?

Thank you :)