lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Bob Rhodes <Bob.Rho...@trssllc.com>
Subject questions about searching lucene 3.2
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 15:55:39 GMT
Hi all,
I have some questions about searching 3.2. I have just upgraded from 2.4.1
to 3.2. I am using the standard analyzer to create the index and to search,
and one of the fields is called "querytext" and it has content like this
among other things: phoneNumber="(904) 555-1212". I've tried many different
ways to query this using the query api and the query parser and I can't find
the string above. It seems the analyzer tokenizes the number above as 904
555 1212. The numbers I am searching with are formatted as 9045551212 and I
need to use that someone to find the number formatted as above. Thanks for
the help!

Bob