lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hiller, Dean x66079" <dean.hil...@broadridge.com>
Subject why is query picking up extra result
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 17:34:04 GMT
Because when I use [ 20110601 TO * ] lucene does not return my results greater than 20110601
but when I use
[20110601 TO 99999999], it works fine.  Why is this?  How do I get everything larger than
20110601.  I have another
Case of sequence numbers and want to get everything above a certain number so I don't know
what number
I should really include on the left side...I can include a long for now I guess but that is
really a hack.  I just
Simply want where sequence > 5678

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks,