lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hiller, Dean x66079" <dean.hil...@broadridge.com>
Subject any documentation on creating a query without query language
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 15:54:34 GMT
I would like to skip creating the query using the query language.  Our queries are simple and
fixed
Like account = :account and strategy=:strategy and date > :date

So I would prefer maybe not to use a parser in the future sometime and am really just wondering
how.

For now, I am just going to use the parser to get my stuff done but was just curious on how
to form it manually if I wanted to.
Thanks,
Dean

attachments from your system.