lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Phrase queries taking more time
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 18:15:39 GMT
Hi,

You should first try out, if this really solves your issue, I was just
guessing, because this bug related to such problems of PhraseQuery taking
long, which was fixed by myself.

So I would recommend to try out the release candidate of Lucene 3.2:
http://s.apache.org/lusolr32rc2 (this is the latest RC). If all went fine,
this version will be released in about a week.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen