lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Biedermann,S.,Fa. Post Direkt" <S.Biederm...@postdirekt.de>
Subject AW: "fuzzy prefix" search
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 09:43:24 GMT
Have you tried

Query q = new FuzzyQuery( new Term( "test", "Mer" ), 0.499f);

Sven

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Clemens Wyss [mailto:clemensdev@mysign.ch]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 3. Mai 2011 10:57
An: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Betreff: AW: "fuzzy prefix" search

Sorry for coming back to my issue. Can anybody explain why my "simple" unit test below fails?
Any hint/help appreciated.

Directory directory = new RAMDirectory();
IndexWriter indexWriter = new IndexWriter( directory, new StandardAnalyzer( Version.LUCENE_31
), IndexWriter.MaxFieldLength.UNLIMITED );
Document document = new Document();
document.add( new Field( "test", "Merlot", Field.Store.YES, Field.Index.ANALYZED ) );
indexWriter.addDocument( document );
IndexReader indexReader = indexWriter.getReader();
IndexSearcher searcher = new IndexSearcher( indexReader );
Query q = new FuzzyQuery( new Term( "test", "Mer" ), 0.5f, 0, 10 );
// or Query q = new FuzzyQuery( new Term( "test", "Mer" ), 0.5f);
TopDocs result = searcher.search( q, 10 );
Assert.assertEquals( 1, result.totalHits );

- Clemens