lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Johnbin Wang <johnbin.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I sort lucene search results by relevance and time?
Date Wed, 11 May 2011 01:13:24 GMT
Thanks for your suggestion!

 I try to set document boost factor when indexing document. In order to
bubble up recent documents' scores, I set last three month's documents'
boost to 2 , and set other documents' boost factor to 0.5. The I search
index sorting by two fields, lucene default score and time desc. The sorting
results seem good. It meet my requirement.