lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Solr's (Auto)suggest with plain lucene
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 09:11:34 GMT
1. FSTLookup is in the trunk only, it has not been released.
2. Case-insensitive lookups are possible, you'd just need to pass normalized
tokens from which the dictionary is built and then use the same
normalization at the time you query for suggestions.
3. "http://search-lucene.com/m/586gA4ccL11". I have no idea.

Dawid