lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Diego Cavalcanti <di...@diegocavalcanti.com>
Subject Re: Semantic indexing in Lucene
Date Tue, 24 May 2011 00:22:38 GMT
Hi Yiannis,

Thank your for your reply.

Yes, I'm referring to project Semantic Vectors. Before sending the previous
email, I read the project API and noticed that its most classes don't
contain public methods, so that we cannot use the project programmatically
(only by command line).

I've seen your blog, but I haven't found any post about semantic indexing in
Lucene. Can you point that for me, please?

Thanks,
--
Diego