lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mindaugas Žakšauskas <min...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QueryParser/StopAnalyzer question
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 11:08:14 GMT
Not much luck so far :(

Just in case if anyone wants to earn some virtual dosh, I have added
some 50 bonus points to this question on StackOverflow:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6044061/lucene-query-parsing-behaviour-joining-query-parts-with-and

I also promise to post a solution here if anything satisfactory turns up.

m.