lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Danica Damljanovic <danica.damljano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Semantic indexing in Lucene
Date Tue, 24 May 2011 09:34:42 GMT
Hi Diego

there is an alternative to semantic vectors library but with different
coverage of the methods  and it also does not use Lucene (hence you
might need much more RAM for larger corpora):
http://code.google.com/p/airhead-research/

But what they have is I think what you asked for and that is the API
that you can use instead of main classes.

Hope that helps,
Danica

Best,
Danica Damljanovic