lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Diego Cavalcanti <di...@diegocavalcanti.com>
Subject Re: Semantic indexing in Lucene
Date Tue, 24 May 2011 00:34:53 GMT
Sorry, I thought the blog was yours! I will read the post and see if it
helps me. Thank you!

About the Semantic Vectors project, surely I know how to get its source
code. What I said is that I cannot use it only by API, because the Javadoc
does not show all methods. I really do not want to change the project's
source code. Well... this is not important for this list!

If anyone has another idea about how to implement semantic indexing in
Lucene, I would be grateful!

[]s,
--
Diego