lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Bejean <dominique.bej...@eolya.fr>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Web Crawler
Date Fri, 27 May 2011 23:09:02 GMT
Hi,

Sorry for the delay, but I haven't been checking the mailing list for a
long time.

Crawl-anywhere includes 3 piece of software : a crawler, a pipeline and
a solr indexer.

There is a default Solr schema used by Crawl-anywhere, tested with Solr
1.4.1 and Solr 3.1.0.

But, you can configure the pipeline stage responsible for mapping
crawled data to Solr field. IN the absolute, you can use any schema with
any Solr version.

Regards

Dominique